ABOUT CERTUS SEMICONDUCTOR
Certus Semiconductor is a Unique IO & ESD Solution CompanyWe have assembled several of the world’s foremost experts in IO and ESD design to offer our clients the ability to affordably tailor their IO libraries into the optimal fit for their products.
We work directly with you - that means we will meet with your architects, circuit & layout designers and reliability engineers to ensure that our IO and ESD solutions provide the most efficient and competitive solutions for your market space.
Take a look around, you will find that we are very different from the one-size-fits-all IO & ESD providers!
Our Team Members
CEO & CTO
- 13+ years as a CEO and CTO
- 24+ years of I/O Libraries, ESDs, Specialized Cell Libraries, Full Foundry Collateral Development experience
- Stephen holds a BSEE from Brigham Young University.
- 9+ years as a USMC officer
- 14+ years of leadership, management, and operations experience
- Andres holds a BS in Management from Cal Poly Pomona and an MBA from the Jack Welch Management Institute.
VP of Operations
- 11+ years as a VP and Senior Engineer
- 26+ years of memory compiler, standard cell libraries, IC CAD, LIB/IBIS timing models experience
- Joseph holds a BSEE from University of the Philippines and holds an MSEE from Stony Brook University.
Director of Administration
- 12+ years as a CEO and Accounting Manager
- 26+ years of business administration, accounting, office management and tax expertise
- Laura holds a BBA from American InterContinental University and completed her Master’s in Accounting and Finance from DeVry University Phoenix.
Director of Marketing
- 2+ years as Director of Marketing
- 7+ years of digital and social media marketing experience
- Dakota holds a BA in Marketing from Utah State University.
- CEO Silicon Catalyst
- 20+ years as a CEO, VP, and GM
- 38+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- 25 years of experience in the US Navy Reserves, retiring with the rank of commander
- Pete holds a BSChE from Cal Tech, MBA from Pepperdine University, an MSEE from Cal Poly Pomona and is a graduate in strategy and policy from the Naval War College.