Certus offers the following Contract Services
- RF/Analog Circuit Characterization
- PLLs, Amplifiers, Drivers, PHY Blocks
- Liberty Timing Modeling
- Large and complete.LIB timing models for IO’s and Standard Cell Libraries
- IBIS Models for IO’s
- Custom Standard Cell Libraries
- IN many cases 1-off standard cell designs for integration into Foundry Libraries.
- IO Library/Padring Integrated Oscillators, Voltage Regualtors and PLL’s
- We have broad analog expertise.
Certus offers additional ESD & IP services through our professional affiliates:
- Not every company has the I/O and ESD expertise to meet individualized requirements across a broad range of customers. Certus and our partners have developed proprietary solutions to satisfy unique and often challenging client ESD needs in a timely yet affordable manner.
- Our ESD expertise features:
- Specialized low-capacitance radio-frequency and high-speed digital and analog solutions.
- Footprints up to 20% smaller than foundry-sourced options.
- High-voltage ESD solutions capable of 10V, 15V and even 20V using baseline CMOS technologies, enabling co-integration with conventional CMOS designs and keeping processing costs to a minimum.
- HBM robustness exceeding 4KV and CDM up to 800V for most applications, including high-speed interfaces.
- Custom solutions to address specialized ESD requirements beyond conventional standards.
- Our ESD knowledge is not only built into our I/O & IP solutions, it is also offered as a separate service. From architectural reviews and design debug to IP co-design, Certus and our trusted partners are available to support all your ESD & foundation IP needs.